Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Suspended in Pink.


photo: peace buzzard


I guess by now you will all have realized that I am pretty absent when it comes to blogging. Now this isn’t because I don’t love it, but mainly because as soon as school starts back I get super busy.

Just after christmas (a really, really long time ago!) I was lucky enough to get to help Laura Bradshaw-Heap with the set up of her exhibition Suspended in Pink when it was in Birmingham. The show has a beautiful array of pieces by both recent grads and established contemporary designers. Its currently touring, next stop Heidi Lowe Gallery, USA from 11.08.13 to 08.09.13, o if you happen to be in Delaware this summer, pop in. Head over to Suspended in Pink's blog for more info on participating jewellers.



No comments:

Post a Comment