Thursday, 13 December 2012

Update.








Peace Buzzard

So I have just finished probably the busiest project of my life. No joke, I really miss sleeping… But as of tomorrow I will be finished and on my way back to London to spend a lovely Christmas with the family.

I can finally show you the pieces that I have made for this project. You’ve already seen the cuff, but I also designed earrings, 2 rings and a necklace. A d to make multiples of each piece, I really hate batch production atm, but oh well it is done.

The best part of this project was getting to see the amazing pieces being created by my insanely talented classmates. I’ll do a post on the work that I bought in a bit, but its safe to say that this is the main reason for my low bank balance and I couldn’t be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment