Thursday, 5 July 2012

Natural History



   
Now that I am finshed with school for the summer I thought I’d make some fun little pieces. One of my favourite museums in London is the natural history museum. This place is AMAZING, it is literally packed with skeletons, stuffed animals, these wasp nests (crazy) and of course the dinosaurs. I love the dinosaur exhibition. It’s great. There’s loads of fossils and skeleton recreations, a moving T-rex and lots of dinosaurs memorabilia.





Anyway I thought I’d make myself a couple of dinosaur necklaces, because well I wanted one and they’re really easy to make. Here’s a quick photo how (I used an Archimedes hand drill, but I’m pretty sure you could just push a drawing pin  in).



All own photos (sorry about the shoddiness of the photos).





No comments:

Post a Comment